Un hôtel de charme au coeur de la Sologne
Built at the beginning of the 20th century, this bourgeois house is today a 2-star hotel in the heart of Sologne.
The park includes two small ponds colonised by ducks and sheltered by centuries-old oak trees.
Our comfortably furnished rooms starting from 46 € with TV, bathroom, toilet and hairdryer have all been recently renovated.
In the surrounding area, you will be able to make a walk or enjoy cycling.
Products and services
- 13 rooms overlooking the park
- FREE WIFI
- Room for 1 person: 46 to 49 €
- Breakfast: 8 €
- Room for 2 people: 56 to 74 €
- Homemade croissants
- Homemade brioches
- Private and free parking in the hotel
- Nearby restaurants (500 m)
- Dogs allowed in the rooms in our garden-level rooms with a supplement of 5 €
Pti' Nouan: (+33) 02 54 88 2930
Le Raboliot: (+33) 02 54 94 40 00
One and a half hectare's garden with 2 ponds, accessible to our clients
Open every day
Monday to Sunday, 7.30 am to 10 pm
Holidays: 1 month during February
- We speak english
Means of payment
- Bank checks
- Credit card
- Nouan-le-Fuzelier train station is 800 metres away
- Motorway A71, Lamotte-Beuvron exit 6 km away
- Motorway A71, Salbris exit is 12 km away